Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Two blogs in one day. You lucky readers.

So i just read the Entertainment Computing blog and it seems I have to talk about some stuff which I haven't yet covered. I'm bored with no games with me to play in the games lab, so here goes.

The pictures taken the other week have been slightly edited, but the original images came about by the group getting together, discussing what they wanted to do, taking the shot and seeing how we could improve it before we got distracted by shiny things or started taking pictures of boobies. (Believe me, it's harder to not get distracted than it sounds)

I think many of us were going for an 'A day in the life of a student' kind of thing, so the shots we took fit in with the theme quite nicely. If you've read my previous posts, you'll know these include booze and video games. And zombie attacks. You know, the usual.


No idea how i'm going to set out the video yet, or what transitions I'm going to use. I have to have a think about the music I'm going to use as well. Ah well, at least I have Easter to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I need the company and social interaction.