Pages

Monday 25 February 2008

Belated news

So I can't help but feel like I should blog about last week's Entertainment Computing lesson, just in-case I need to.
So Friday was another fun packed day of sleeping until 1PM, then getting ready for a 2:30 lesson. Thing is, I was still tired for some ungodly reason. Anyway, fatigue aside, the aim of the day was to grab a camera or two, go out into the streets of Preston, and take videos with the theme "Superheroes"
We were all clueless.

For most of the lesson we walked around spouting out ideas, involving some from 'Whose Line Is It Anyway.' We had the idea of 'Impotent-Man', but I didn't want to take the video with that. In the end I found a giant banana, became BananaMan, and smacked Mo on the back of the head.
I'll find a way to relate it to superheroes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I need the company and social interaction.