Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Romance day

For such a commercial holiday, today wasn't too bad. Yes, I know Valentines is tomorrow, but today was the only day me and the lady could be together due to those things I like to call lectures. As the male, it's my role to give the best gift and to pay for any meals we encountered. While I fulfilled point two, the first point was overshadowed by her desire to make my present look like the excrement of a sick panda in comparison. Okay, so she loved my gift and gave the typical girly shriek of joy when I presented it, but going out and buying a moogle (FFIX one, not the crappy FFXII one) doesn't compare to a handpainted painting of Vincent Valentine, signed by my one and only. She actually stayed in for two days straight painting this masterpiece.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why my girlfriend is so much better than any of your respective partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I need the company and social interaction.