Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Hello again

If it wasn't for this damned education, university would be a lot better. Right now I'm in a 'lesson', but everyone is busy procrastinating. It's our social time. But don't worry Mom and Dad, I've downloaded all the lecture notes and worksheets ready for me to read and complete.

Out later! ^_^ Where's Mavis is back to it's rightful home after damage to PR1. This means it's the first week I've actually been to PR1 this semester. First visit of 2008. They're so lucky.


In other news, Valentines Thursday. What have you got planned?
I'm celebrating on the Wednesday instead. The one time of the year I'm obligated to be as romantic as hell. And as broke as a hobo.
It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I need the company and social interaction.