Pages

Sunday 5 April 2009

Here he goes again

It's bad when you get writer's block.  It's worse to get it when you're not a writer, barely update a half decent blog, and should really have a lot more to talk about.  This is one of those 'worse' moments.  But, I'm bored and after reading some other websites, I'm inspired.  Either that or 'creeped-out'.  Note to self: Cleanse browser history.  With fire.

I've not got a topic handy, since when I go to ask people for something to talk about they always answer with the same thing:
"Where are your pants?  How the hell did you get in here?  I'm calling the police!"

Really, if you can't ask random strangers for advice in the comfort of their own home, our society is doomed. 

While I'm on the topic of destryoing society,  the internet has a new corner to annoy the rest of mankind.
Omegle.
My first experience was a stranger asking 'Cyber?'  Instant dislike alert.
Give it a go.  You may enjoy it, you may end up shutting off your PC in the hopes of never contacting another human being ever.

Funnily enough, this is what /b/ makes me feel like anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I need the company and social interaction.