Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

The big room with the bright light is getting warmer

So yesterday I was persuaded to venture outside into public.  Into sunlight nonetheless.  The occasion?  Playing cards in the park. (I won.)
So now it's sunny again today, and I can't help but want to go out again.  As each sun-filled day passes, I can feel an ounce of geek leaving me.  Thankfully, I woke up to realise I now had all Dragonball episodes downloaded.  That's Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT.  If uit wasn't for an assignment deadline in a week, I'd be watching it and pretending they never made a live-action movie.  I've not seen it yet, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  At the best, I'm hoping it'll spunk all over my childhood's face, instead of the violent anal penetration I'm expecting.  More on this when I get a new bank card delivered, thereby having access to my money again.  (I may have been a little drunk and lost it the other night.)

I just found a site called GamerNook, a social networking site for gamers.  So far, the only annoying part has been adding my games collection to my profile.  I've had to do this once before for a Facebook application, so I wasn't too enthusiastic about it.  I've missed out my N64, Megadrive, and PS2 collection, which I'll finish when I can be bothered.  Apparently it's meant to make it easier to find people to play online with, so if you make an account look for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I need the company and social interaction.