Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

I've got Balls of Steel

Today my copy of Duke Nukem Forever finally arrived. Along with it, the Balls of Steel collector's edition since I don't know what 'saving money' means. One thing I noticed when it arrived was the size of the box. That statue must have been bigger than I expected!

Looks full to the brim, right? Yeah, not so much.

After pulling out the huge amounts of wrapping and adverts it looked more like this.

Not as fancy as I first expected, but hey! It's Duke Nukem Forever! My inner child remembers the days of alien massacres and is psyched to finally own this thing.

I guessed the statue would have been that small even though my dad laughed at how puny it was.  The collector's edition cost £15 more than the game on its own so I wasn't expecting a work of art or anything.  I'm pretty glad with how it looks next to my batarang.
As for everything else in there, take a look.
All in all, I'm pleased with what I got.  The game doesn't seem too bad, though the loading screens are a bastard.  I may do a write up about it once I've played more.  Until then, I'll leave you with the huge amounts of rubbish it gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I need the company and social interaction.